Accepting Applications until Tuesday, August 16, 2016!
The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, is looking for reliable, customer service oriented individuals to provide assistance to our patrons as
- Ensure the smooth and efficient seating and departure of the public at performances and events
provide a high level of customer service.
- Maintain order and ensure adherence to theatre and safety rules.
- Frequent availability to work flexible hours on weekends and evenings (Some weekday availability would be an asset.)
- Customer service experience.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet.
- This is a casual, part-time paid position. The number and length of shifts vary based upon our show and rental schedules and needs.
Please email your cover letter with availability (Applications without indicated availability will not be considered.) and resume by Tuesday, August 16 to:
Kim Stadelmann, Director of Sales and Guest Services [email protected].
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.