“Unsuspicious” by Maria Colonescu Venue 4, Edmonton International Fringe Festival
You are cordially invited to an intimate hour of tea, oleander, secrets and sins. Three generations of women tell you their stories, share their spirit of survival, and the depths of their depravity.
“Though unquestionably strong, they are beautifully flawed. What’s more is that they see and love each other for their whole selves without prejudice… you will belly laugh, gasp with terror, sink with sorrow, and most importantly, you will not be able to take your eyes off of them.” – Alberta Theatre Guide.
* * * Winner – Outstanding New Work, StageStruck! 2016 * * *
- Thursday, Aug. 11 @ 11:59pm (midnight).
- Sunday, Aug. 14 @ 8:00pm.
- Monday, Aug. 15 @ 6:00pm.
- Wednesday, Aug. 17 @ 4:00pm.
- Friday, Aug. 19 @ 2:00pm.
- Saturday, Aug. 20 @ 12:00pm (noon).
Photo: Sharing secrets and sins.