The GTNT Board of Directors is seeking an outstanding, creative and inspirational individual who will lead the theatre to new levels of artistic achievement. The Artistic Director (AD) will primarily be responsible for conceiving, developing, and implementing GTNT’s artistic vision and theatre season programming.
Deadline to apply: August 1, 2016.
As this is an organisational leadership role, interested applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Minimum education of Bachelor of Theatre Arts or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have five years of significant professional artistic experience (experiences as an artistic director, producer,or other artistic leadership roles).
- Strong track record of professional theatre production and developing new works for the stage.
- Experience working within non-profit / theatre organisations (theatre planning, budgeting, and project execution).
- Experience working with First Nation and Métis communities.
To view the full job description, please click here.
For questions, or to apply, please email Irene Oakes at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and c.v. by August 31, 2016.
* * Those selected for an interview will be contacted in early September!