Part-time Scenic Props Instructor needed for Fall & Winter Terms!
The Red Deer College School of Creative Arts is seeking a part-time instructor to teach Scenic Props (THTR 118A, THTR 118AA) for the Fall and Winter terms of the 2016-17 academic year. The courses are part of the two-year Theatre and Entertainment Production diploma program.
Due to the modular nature of the Theatre and Entertainment Production diploma, the schedule for these courses span the following dates (all classes are from 9:00am – 11:50am):
Fall Term – Scenic Props (THTR 118A) Course Schedule:
- September 15, 22, 29 & October 6, 13, 20, 27.
- December 7, 9, 12.
Winter Term – Scenic Props (THTR 118AA) Course Schedule:
- February 27 & March 1, 6, 8
The School of Creative Arts offers 2-year diplomas in Music, Visual Arts, Theatre Performance & Creation, Theatre & Entertainment Production, and an advanced certificate and Applied degree in Motion Picture Arts.
RDC is committed to a learner-centered environment that provides students with current, practical, and innovative learning experiences as well as tools to maximize their educational success and create personal learning networks.
For further information contact:
Dr. Peter G. Fielding, Associate Dean
School of Creative Arts
Phone: (403) 342-3185
- Diploma in Visual Art, Technical Theatre, Film Production or related field,
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional industry experience,
- Demonstrated success mentoring or teaching adults.
- Relevant Post-secondary credential beyond the diploma level.
- Post-secondary teaching experience.
This competition will close on July 27 at 11:59pm.
How to Apply: For more information on this position, and to apply, please click here.