Responsible for leading and managing Rosebud Centre of the Arts‘ overall operation and achieving its mission in the arts including overseeing theatre production, education programming and hospitality operations; strategic planning; managing staff; innovating new program development; securing and managing financial resources; maintaining a vibrant Christian ethos for staff and students; representing the RSA to the public; establishing key partnerships with diverse stakeholders; and providing support to the Board of Governors.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum BA and ideally a Master’s degree with a focus on arts and/or education management.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a senior arts or education management position.
- Demonstrated success in fundraising.
- Experience with volunteer Board of Directors.
- Ability to work collaboratively with stakeholders.
- Ability to support an organization to achieve its long term vision.
- Familiarity with marketing and business trends.
- Mature Christian with the ability to lead others in spiritual discovery and development.
Salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
FOR A COMPLETE POSITION PROFILE AND JOB DESCRIPTION, please click here.
Submit resume and cover letter to: Erna Regehr, Chair, Executive Director Search Committee,
* * Accepting applications until position is filled.