Part-time Scenic Painting Instructor needed for Fall term!
The Red Deer College School of Creative Arts is seeking a part-time instructor to teach Scenic Painting (THTR 125) in Fall term. The course is part of the two-year Theatre and Entertainment Production diploma program.
Due to the modular delivery of the Theatre and Entertainment Production diploma, the schedule for this course spans the following dates and times:
Scenic Painting (THTR 125A) Course Schedule:
- Sept. 9, 2:00 – 4:50 pm.
- Sept. 16, 2:00 – 4:50 pm.
- Sept. 23, 2:00 – 4:50 pm.
- Sept. 15, 2:00 – 4:50 pm.
- Sept. 22, 1:00 – 4:50 pm.
- Oct. 20, 12:00 – 3:50 pm.
- Oct. 27, 1:00 – 4:50 pm.
- Oct. 28, 2:00 – 4:50 pm.
- Dec. 7, 1:00 – 3:50 pm.
- Dec. 9, 1:00 – 3:50 pm.
The School of Creative Arts offers 2-year diplomas in Music, Visual Arts, Theatre Performance & Creation, Theatre & Entertainment Production, and an advanced certificate and Applied degree in Motion Picture Arts.
RDC is committed to a learner-centered environment that provides students with current, practical, and innovative learning experiences as well as tools to maximize their educational success and create personal learning networks.
For further information contact:
Dr. Peter G. Fielding, Associate Dean
School of Creative Arts
Phone: (403) 342-3185
- Diploma in Visual Art, Technical Theatre, Film Production or related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years of professional industry experience.
- Demonstrated success mentoring or teaching adults.
- Relevant Post-secondary credential beyond the diploma level.
- Post-secondary teaching experience.
This competition will close on July 27th at 11:59 pm.
How to Apply: For more information on this position, and to apply, please click here.