Accepting Applications for Technical Director for Mystery Series!
This is a permanent full-time seasonal position (August – Mid June). Responsibilities and qualifications as indicated below:
- Overseeing all technical elements for productions produced and/or presented for the Mystery Series.
- Have a broad working knowledge of all elements of theatre production.
- Be a graduate of a recognized training program or have equivalent professional experience; and have a minimum of three years experience as a Technical Director.
- Project management, supervisory, technical drawing and technical skills in lighting, sound, sound recording and special effects.
- Provide support to the overall efficient operation of the Theatre Facility as coordinated by the production department.
- Reporting to the Production & Facility Manager.
About Vertigo Theatre: Vertigo Theatre has entertained audiences for over 39 years with high quality programming, evolving into a truly unique organization. We program two series: The BD&P Mystery Theatre Series and the Y Stage Theatre Series (for young audiences). Vertigo Theatre is also home to a variety of arts organizations that rent our performance venues throughout the regular theatre season.
This is a permanent full time seasonal position with a preferred start date of August 1st. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume before June 24 to Rose Brow, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Detailed position descriptions and more information on Vertigo Theatre and the position can be found on our website. No phone calls please; those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly.