General Auditions for the National Arts Centre English Theatre
Date: June 12, 2016.
Where: Whitehorse, YT.
Deadline to submit: June 1, 2016
Email applications to: email@example.com.
Contact: Judi Pearl at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 613-947-7000 x537.
NAC English Theatre is committed to inclusive casting. We encourage submissions from professional artists who self-identify as members of under-represented communities, a concept we understand very broadly.
- Jillian Keiley, Artistic Director and Marcus Youssef, Artistic Advisor* in attendance.
- Actors may only audition for the NAC English Theatre once every three years. Please do not submit if you have auditioned for Ms. Keiley since June, 2013.
- Actors will be asked to prepare either two contrasting monologues (of no more than two minutes each), OR one two-minute monologue and one song (no accompaniment provided).
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
To request an appointment, please email your headshot and resume to email@example.com no later than Wednesday, June 1, 2016.
Please clearly indicate with your submission:
- whether you are an Equity member or apprentice.
- your current home base.
- your availability for the audition date noted above.
- any accessibility requirements.
* In an effort to broaden the scope of influence within the artistic leadership of NAC English Theatre, Artistic Advisors from across the country will be joining Artistic Director Jillian Keiley for intensive periods throughout her tenure to advise, influence and collaborate on ever developing aspects of our work.
Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the audition.