Stage Manager needed for upcoming production!
Square Cat Entertainment is seeking a non-equity stage manager for its upcoming production The Singing of the Stars by Ahmed Ibrahim Al-Fagih. This production is a part of the Common Ground Festival with Search Tower Company.
Performances: July 11 – 23 at the Motel Theatre in the Arts Commons.
Rehearsals: Evenings & weekends in June and July (dates TBD).
Payment: Profit share.
- Attending and recording all production meetings, rehearsals, and VO recording sessions.
- Writing & distributing rehearsal reports to the production team.
- Managing sound and lighting cues and facilitating the performance in a professional manner.
- Writing & distributing performance reports to production staff.
- Corresponding with festival staff and representing Square Cat Entertainment.
- Preferred previous experience in project management, administration and stage management preferably in the arts & entertainment industry.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply by the deadline: May 1st 2016. Square Cat Entertainment welcomes applicants of all genders, races and abilities, and we encourage applications from candidates looking to gain more experience in theatre production and a vested interest in learning about other cultural practices.
Please send your resume with the subject line “Application: Stage Management” to Squarecatent@gmail.com.
For more information about Square Cat Entertainment, please visit our website.
Deadline to Apply: May 1, 2016.