KISS THE UNICORN PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS SIX DAYS IN JAIL
A True…ish Comedy
Directed by Cherie Dianne Caslyn – AS PART OF THE 2016 CALGARY FRINGE FESTIVAL!
AUDITION DATE: Saturday, April 30, 10:00AM – 4:00PM.
CALLBACK DATE: Sunday, May 1, 10:00AM – 4:00PM.
AUDITION LOCATION: Doolittle Studio Theatre (Craige Hall F 206) University of Calgary.
- A few workshop dates for the script will be held in May. (It is an evolving script with room for actors’ to play and develop their characters.)
- Rehearsals begin in June.
- Tech Rehearsals will be July 27 & 28 (exact times TBA in June)
- Show Dates will be from July 29 – August 6 (exact times TBA in June).
- Actors will be paid share of profits from ticket sales.
- Please prepare a 2-minute comedic monologue.
- Prisoner #14-769-221: Shawn Early 20s, student, British (no accent).
- Prisoner #23-663-452: Damien Early 20s, strung out.
- Prisoner #45-789-669: Malo believes he is Native American…clearly isn’t.
- Prisoner #28-535-278: Abe mid 20s, brother to Cason, “smarter” of the two.
- Prisoner #29-535-278: Cason mid 20s, brother to Abe, means well but…
- Prisoner #39-837-992: Ash Late 30s, stern.
- Prisoner #67-235-889: Perry Late 40s, hippy “business man” .
- Prisoner #93-492-638: Quinn mid 30s, Mexican fruit picker (or is he?).
- Prisoner #81-786-372: Toker Early 20s.
If you have any questions, please email Michelle, with the subject line Six Days in Jail.