Seeking Assistant Coordinator for Quest Theatre’s Summer Drama Camp!
The Assistant Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Drama Camp Coordinator to assist in the overall organization and smooth operations of Quest Theatre Drama Camp.
The successful applicants will:
- Possess the ability to supervise young people between the ages of 6 – 14 and will have had previous experience in this area.
- Be highly organized and computer literate.
- Have an understanding of the creative theatre process and have experience and/or education in this area.
- Display strong communicative and interpersonal skills.
- Be committed to the creative development and the theatrical education of the participants.
- Know how to have fun!
- Some experience with the creative use/construction of props, costumes and sets is an asset.
- Attend first aid training.
Due to the structure of the employment grant supporting this position, applicants MUST be currently enrolled as students and are continuing their education in the fall of 2016.
Time commitment is approximately 40 hours per week for 7 weeks, beginning the week of June 26 and continuing through August 19, 2016.
Remuneration is ($17.00/hr).
Please respond with a cover letter and resume to Cimmeron Meyer by mail, fax or e-mail email@example.com by May 16, 2016 with the subject heading: “Assistant Coordinator Position”.
For more information about Quest please visit www.questtheatre.org.