Are you interested in fringing all year long?
Fringe Theatre Adventures (FTA) is looking for a teammate who is passionate about the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival and programming at the ATB Financial Arts Barns to oversee our marketing and communications.
Responsibilities may include:
- Brand & Message Management – Help craft key messaging, developing and executing integrated strategies that allow FTA to fulfill its core mandate.
- Marketing & Advertising – Develop and manage marketing and promotional campaigns that excite and engage the community in our mission.
- Media Relations – Develop and manage relationships with local and national media creating opportunities to tell FTA’s story in the community.
- Social Media & Website Management – Coordinate online tools and platforms to promote year-round artistic programming and engage theatre goers.
- Special Events – Manage events for sponsors, media, patrons, and key stakeholders.
To apply send us your…
- Cover Letter – Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit.
- Resume – Share your past experiences with us.
- Portfolio – Don’t be shy, show off a bit (optional).
- Your reflections on the following question (not to exceed 1/2 page): What excites you most about the marketing/communications field?
Candidate must have a minimum 3 years’ experience. Position is a full-time, salaried position. Some
evening and weekend work is required. Applications accepted until Thursday, April 14, 2016 or until a suitable candidate is hired. For full details, please click here.
Candidates should email their application materials to Bobbie O’Connor at [email protected].
Only candidates invited for an interview will receive a response.