Campfire Tales Presents Feather Fall for #yegfringe
Production Name: Feather Fall (An original production for #yegfringe)
Director: Rico Espinoza
Assistant Director: Pete Morley
Audition Dates: Until April 15, 2016. Contact to schedule appointment.
General Rehearsals begin in June with training for stage fighting to begin in May
Contact Name: Rico Espinoza at [email protected]
- LUCY – Female Protagonist – An undercover angel new to the concept of emotion, combat trained, discovering her humanity, trained by Cain.
- DEMON – Male Antagonist – Evil is the means and the ends, his motivation and justification. Clever, deceptive, manipulative, and combat trained.
- CAIN – Male Lead – An undercover angel, Mentor to Lucy, stern and coarse, untrusting of humans, combat trained, sworn to his duty.
- PRISONER – Male Lead – American medical officer with a family, in the wrong place at the wrong time, given the choice to run or help Lucy.
- RYAN – HIGH ANGEL #1 – CHILD – Male Support – Multiple roles – Canadian communications officer, in love with Lucy – Stern, by-the-rules bureaucratic celestial – Son of the prisoner.
- WIFE – HIGH ANGEL #2 – Female Support – Multiple roles – Wife to prisoner. – Bureaucratic celestial willing to offer Lucy a choice between exile and reintegration.
Contact: Email resume and headshot to [email protected]. Write “Feather Fall Audition Request” in the subject line and indicate the role you are interested in the body of the email. Prepare one monologue, contemporary or dramatic (~2 minutes), and be prepared to read sides. Stage fighting experience and/or certification is an asset.