French Language Skills an Asset for Shoes of Sand / Souliers de Sable.
Rehearsal Starts: September 19, 2016
Deadline to Submit: May 2, 2016.
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Cimmeron Meyer at email@example.com or call 1-888-801-2508.
Ethno-cultural mandate or ethno-cultural casting statement: Quest Theatre is open to inspiration from any artist who is passionate about sharing their love of theatre with young people. We welcome artists of various races, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, and ability, as these represent the audience we serve.
SOULIERS DE SABLE or SHOES OF SAND
by Suzanne Lebeau translated into English by John Van Burek
- Directed by Nikki Loach
- Performed in French or English
- Rehearsals run Monday to Saturday. Sunday is the day off.
- Includes prep week, rehearsal and a 6 week school tour.
- Applicant must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
- Participation in Strike and Set up is required.
- French language skills an asset.
SHOES OF SAND is a poetic story told imaginatively through puppetry and creative staging.
Equity members hired will be engaged under an Equity form of contract.