Much Ado About Nothing at Lougheed House!
Director: Andrew Ritchie
Rehearsal Starts: August 8, 2016
Audition Date: March 27, 2016
Audition Location: Northern Light Theatre, 10816 82 Ave NW, Edmonton
Deadline to submit: March 25, 2016
Email Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ethno-cultural, gender & diversity mandate casting statement: Thou Art Here Theatre encourages submissions from artists of any and all diverse backgrounds.
- Ensemble Workshop (Pending Availability) in Edmonton: May 2016
- Rehearsal (Part-time) starts in Edmonton: August 8, 2016
- Rehearsal (Full-time) starts in Calgary: August 22, 2016
- Opening in Calgary: September 1, 2016
- Closing in Calgary: September 11, 2016
- Leonato (Gender Non-specific) – Amicable, host
- Claudio (M) – Young, naïve, soldier
- Hero (F) – Young, loyal
- Borachio (Gender Non-specific) – Misguided, follower
- Dogberry (Gender Non-specific) – Buffoon, constable of the watch
- Verges (Gender Non-specific) – Buffoon, member of the watch
Email resume and headshot to email@example.com. Write “Much Ado at Lougheed” in the subject line and indicate the role you are interested in the body of the email. Prepare one Shakespeare monologue (~2 minutes) and be prepared to read sides.
Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of contract. Though this production is an artist-share please be aware that funding has been secured and that transport, accommodations and honorariums will all be provided & confirmed through contract.