Test Run! Be Prepared for April 1, 2016 when Online Registration Opens.
Registering to attend Artstrek is an intricate process and there are a number of items you will need in order to complete the online form. Please take a look at the list items below to ensure you have all the necessary materials before you start.
* * Click on the link below to fill out the Artstrek 2016 Practice Application Form!* *
- Information about you, the student – including your contact information and a current email address (one that you check regularly).
- A statement (a paragraph or two) describing your reasons for wanting to attend Artstrek. (We recommend you prepare this statement in advance.)
- Your Provincial Health Care Number.
- Your Medical Insurance Coverage information, if applicable (e.g. Blue Cross).
- Information regarding your medical history, including immunizations, prescription medications and allergies.
- If you have a family doctor, his/her name and contact information.
- Emergency contact information for at least one parent/guardian and at least one alternate emergency contact who is over 18 years of age.
- Contact information, including a current email address, for the teacher, director, or person familiar with your work, who is providing your reference.
- Contact information for the driver, and one alternate, who will be picking you up on the final day of your Exploration.
- A valid credit card or paypal account to pay the program fee at the end of this application. (If you are applying for a scholarship you will still be required to pay a minimum $40 administrative fee to complete your registration.)
Registration for Artstrek 2016 opens Friday, April 1, 2016 at 10 am. For more information on Artstrek: A Summer Theatre Program for Teens, please click here.