Tenant Call for Proposals for cSPACE King Edward! Tours February 25 & 26!
Dedicated, below-market space for creation, production, exhibition and performance will be open in November 2016 (TBC) for non-profits and professional artists. As our flagship project, we are seeking pioneering creatives that want to shape Calgary’s future to help us make cSPACE King Edward a place for people at the creative edge of change.
The LEED Gold certified cSPACE King Edward features inspiring creative spaces including:
- Creative work space in a vibrant, art friendly neighborhood close to downtown, 17th ave and Marda Loop
- Below-market rental rates with flexible leases from 1-10 years in a building that is dedicated to supporting creativity
- Light-filled character studio spaces from 250- 800 sq. ft. with enhanced ventilation, utility sinks and operable windows
- Interior public hallway galleries outfitted with professional gallery lighting and hanging systems as well as integrated audio/video support for art exhibition
- Shared meeting and boardroom access
- 125-seat studio theatre and multiple event/rehearsal spaces
- Transit access, free parking options, bicycle storage and shower facilities
- Montessori child-care options and cafe in-building
Interested parties may attend a tour of the space prior to submitting a proposal:
Thu Feb 25, 9:00am
Fri Feb 26, 3:00pm
*RSVP to [email protected] to reserve your space!
Non-Profit and Artist Tenant Deadline: Friday, March 4, 2016 at 4pm
For detailed floor plans, lease rates, descriptions of shared resources, and a schedule of information sessions and tours for both long-term and artist studio tenants visit: cspaceprojects.com.