Awesome Venue Available to Share at the YEG Fringe!
About the Space:
- The Varscona Hotel On Whyte, 8208 106 St NW.
- The Rutherford Room 1 & 2: The two rooms connect into one large space.
- Seats 100 people.
- Some storage space will be provided backstage.
- Air Conditioned.
Set Up Includes:
- Stage is 16ft wide, 12ft deep, 1.5ft high.
- 2 LED stage lights with stands.
- Lighting control panel.
- 2 large speakers with stands.
- 1 sound mixer.
- Background stage curtains.
- A table will be set up in the back of house for technicians/stage managers.
- Chairs for actors and audience members will be provided.
- Each group will be guaranteed 2 hours for a technical rehearsal on either August 10th or 11th.
- $1150 per group.
- Artists will be granted 9-10 shows.
- Shows cannot exceed two hours.
- Stage manager and technicians will not be provided.
- A signed contract and Initial Deposit of $600 will be due by March 14, 2016. (BYOV applications are due the same day; exceptions will be made if you have been given special permission from Fringe Theatre Adventures.) The remaining $550 will be due May 20, 2016. (Once payment is received it is non-refundable due to the inability find a replacement because BYOV Fringe applications would be closed.)
If you have any questions or are interested in sharing our venue this Fringe, please email Erin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to respond is March 14, 2016 – Unless given special permission by Fringe Theatre Adventures.