Register before Friday, February 12th to save up to $100 per pass.
The Art of Leadership for Women brings together a collection of five world-renowned bestselling authors, thought leaders and visionaries for a one-day conference focusing on helping leaders adapt to the rapidly changing business environment.
Connect with over 1,200 of Alberta’s most influential leaders and gain insights from:
- Geena Davis – Academy Award-Winning Actress and Founder & Chair of The Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media
- Diana Nyad – Record-Breaking Endurance Athlete & Bestselling Author of Find a Way
- Kirstine Stewart – Bestselling Author of Our Turn & VP Media North America at Twitter Canada
- Dr. Heidi Grant Halvorson – Bestselling Author, Social Psychologist & Associate Director of the Motivation Science Centre at Columbia Business School
- Tammy Herrmann – Vice President, Global Leadership Development, Lee Hecht Harrison Knightsbridge
Take advantage of our preferred member rate, use promo-code TA27 and save up to $100 when registering!
Deadline to Register: April 3, 2016
When: April 4, 2016 – 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Calgary TELUS Convention Centre
Macleod Hall – South Building
120 9th Avenue SE
Calgary, AB T2G 0P3