Submissions are now open for PTS Art Gallery Emerging Artist Exhibit!
The Pumphouse Theatre is a vibrant facility with historical significance supporting and presenting all art forms; and creating opportunities for engagement, enrichment, cultural experience, learning and inspiration serving all Calgarians. The PTS Art Gallery will provide accessible wall display space for emerging Calgary and Alberta visual artists in a variety of styles/mediums to display and sell their work March 18th to June 30, 2016.
Submissions must meet the following requirements:
- Artist resides in Alberta.
- Artwork must be delivered ready to hang.
- Artist must be available for installation.
- Artist must be an Emerging Artist, defined as being active 5 years or less in the industry.
To apply, please send the following information via email or mail:
- PTS Art Gallery Submission Form.
- Artist CV & Biography (250 words max).
- Artwork samples: Photos, maximum of 5, do not send original works.
For full Submission information, please click here.
- Submission Deadline: February 19th, 2016 (Artists will be notified within 3 weeks of submission deadline).
- Installation: March 14th to 16th
- Opening Reception: March 18th 5:00pm -7pm
- Exhibition: March 18th to June 30th, 2016
Applications are sent to:
Pumphouse Theatre Art Gallery Submissions
Attn: Kelly Reay, Director of Programming
Address: 2140 Pumphouse Ave SW Calgary, AB T3C 3P5
Phone: 403-263-0079 ext. 100