Mayor Don Iveson and the Professional Arts Coalition of Edmonton (PACE) are proud to announce the 29th Annual Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts on Thursday, April 21, 2016 at City Hall. (Read more here.)
The Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts showcases Edmonton’s vibrant arts and culture industry by bringing together artists, the business community, media and arts appreciators to honour the valuable contributions Edmonton artists and arts champions make to our city. Proceeds from this event support PACE’s advocacy efforts on behalf of professional artists in Edmonton.
- Mayor’s Award for Innovative Support by a Business for the Arts
- Mayor’s Award for Sustained Support of the Arts
- John Poole Award for Promotion of the Arts
- Ambassador of the Arts Award
- Award for Outstanding Lifetime Achievement
- Award for Artistic Leadership
- Robert Kroetsch City of Edmonton Book Prize
- Award for Excellence in Arts Management
- Emerging Artist Award
- Courage to Innovate Award
- Youth Award
Deadline to submit: January 25, 2016 at 5pm.