Call for Nominations – Halls of Fame & Awards of Distinction
Arts and Culture Hall of Fame
Edmonton’s Arts and Cultural Hall of Fame was established in 1986 to honour outstanding individuals and groups whose work in arts and culture has brought recognition to Edmonton.
These outstanding individuals and groups, through their artistic or multicultural achievements, have brought honour and distinction to the city and have made exemplary contributions to the quality of life in Edmonton.
- Artist: Outstanding individuals who, through a substantial body of work in an artistic discipline or in a multicultural sphere, have brought credit to Edmonton. Such extraordinary individuals would normally have developed a national or international reputation.
- Artist/Builder: Noteworthy artists or individuals from cultural groups/organizations who have given prolonged (generaaly 10 years or more) and exceptional service to artistic and multicultural activities in Edmonton.
- Builder: A noteworthy individual who has given prolonged and exceptional service over a period of at least 10 years to artistic and multicultural activities in Edmonton.
We want to recognize and honour Edmonton’s most outstanding citizens who, through their contributions in arts and culture, community service, and sports, or through extraordinary service to their communities have made exemplary contributions to the quality of life in Edmonton.
Nomination Deadline: February 16, 2016
For complete details: Hall of Fame
HOW TO NOMINATE:
- Read the Halls of Fame Nomination Guidelines.
- Complete the Halls of Fame Nomination Form. If nominating groups or teams of more than 4 people including not-for-profit and charitable organizations, complete the Awards of Distinction Nomination Form.
- Submit the completed nomination form and all documents described in the guidelines in 1 of 4 ways:
- Mail: Salute to Excellence
8th Floor, CN Tower
Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7
- Email: [email protected]
- In person: Salute to Excellence
11th Floor, CN Tower
Edmonton, AB T5J 2R7
- Fax: Lynda Leeder Paull 780-577-3525