Musical Director required for FRECKLEFACE STRAWBERRY
The City of St. Albert currently has an exciting opportunity for a Music Director for the Children’s Theatre 2016 spring production of Freckleface Strawberry which will run from May 30 – June 4, 2016. This position will be responsible for the preparation and implementation of the music for this production in consultation with the Director and Choreographer. The Music Director will also be responsible for ensuring the adherence to all safe work practices.
- The individual we are looking for should have extensive experience in music and/or theatre arts genre with strong piano skills.
- An undergraduate diploma or degree in the performing arts/education/music is preferable.
- Extensive prior experience as a Music Director will also be considered.
- A class 5 driver’s license is required.
- This project is sixteen to eighteen weeks long. This position requires evening and weekend work.
- The successful applicant will be required to obtain a clear vulnerable sector police information check.
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position. However, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. The City of Albert will no longer accept applications in person, via fax, email or by post. Applications will only be accepted to 10:00 p.m. (Mountain Time Zone) on closing date.
For additional details and to apply online, visit City of St. Albert.
Deadline to Apply: January 11, 2016.