ATTENTION: Console Users of all Skill Levels, Beginners to Experienced Pros!
CITT Alberta is proud to announce that in collaboration with our presenting partner, Theatre Alberta, we have arranged with Electronic Theatre controls (ETC) to hold a 3 day console training session in Calgary in February 2016. This exciting training opportunity will have something to offer console users of all skill levels – from those just starting out to experienced pros. This makes a great refresher, as well, to learn what has changed in the the newer releases of software. These courses will be taught on Ion consoles however the software lessons will apply to the entire EOS Family of consoles (Ion, Eos, Gio, Eos Ti).
- Saturday February 27, 2016 – Level 1: Essentials
- Sunday February 28, 2016 – Level 2: Enhanced Skills
- Monday February 29, 2016 – Level 3: Advanced Programming
Both CITT/ICTS and ETC encourage everyone to attend all 3 days however if you feel your skills are sufficiently advanced you may register for only the courses you are interested in. Conversely, if you are a drama teacher, beginning programmer/designer or just want to learn a bit more about the console and its capabilities feel free to sign up for just Level 1. All classes are strictly limited to 16 students to ensure plenty of hands on time with the console. There will be no more than 2 people per console.
RESGISTER NOW at CITT/ICTS’s National website.
- If you are a member of CITT/ICTS or Theatre Alberta the cost is $90 per day.
- For everyone else the cost is $140 per day. You are encouraged to sign up for CITT membership and then register for the CITT/ICTS members discounted pricing.
- If you are registering as a member of Theatre Alberta and haven’t received the code please email email@example.com to receive the code for registration.
All classes will be held at the Southern Alberta Jubilee Auditorium in Calgary, Alberta. The Jube has graciously agreed to host our 3-day session as part of their 4th Annual Backstage Access Production Expo. This year Backstage Access will be a 2-day event and with your paid registration to the Console Training you will receive a code to allow you to register for the Trade Show and any of the Backstage Access programming on Tuesday March 1 for free! (This code will be provided at a later date once Backstage Access begins accepting registrations.)