Singers, Actors, Dancers, and Production Crew Required! (Leduc, Edmonton, Calmar, Devon, Wetaskiwin, Sherwood Park, Stony Plain, Nisku, Beaumont)
The Leduc Drama Society presents “The Wedding Singer” June 17-19, June 23-25, 2016.
Dates of Auditions:
- January 6, 2016: By appointment – 7:00-8:00pm; Drop in – 8:00-9:00pm
- January 10, 2016: By appointment – 12:00-1:00pm; Drop in – 1:00-2:00pm
- January 13, 2016: Drop in – 7:00-9:00pm
*All auditions will be hosted at the Leduc Drama Society Playhouse (4701A 44 Street, Leduc, Alberta)
Email director, Caitlin Schulz at [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
- Auditioners are asked to prepare one song (musical theatre variety or contemporary pop).
- Backing tracks on MP3 (iPhone, iPod, digital music player) are preferred.
- If accompanist required, music must be submitted electronically one week prior to audition to [email protected].
- Auditioners will also conduct a cold reading from the show and music scales.
- You may be required to do some movement to assess dancing abilities.
If you are interested in a role on the production team (stage manager, backstage crew, set builders, prop master), please come to drop in auditions or email Caitlin Schulz directly at [email protected] indicating interest.
All enquiries can be sent to Caitlin Schulz at [email protected].