WP Puppet Theatre is Recruiting Board Members!
Everyday we see the power of puppetry to effect positive social change! Sparking imagination and creativity in children, helping adults to self-realization and mental well being, galvanizing learning and understanding, encouraging cooperation and communication.
Why would you volunteer?
• You believe in what we do and think you have something to offer.
• There are fun chances for hands on participation.
• Volunteer experience, especially on a Board of Directors, is valuable for the resume.
• Great opportunity for networking and making connections.
What you would do:
• Attend regular board meetings—every two months—training provided.
• Participate in some committee work.
• Time commitment is an average of seven hours per month.
• Actively promote the work of WP Puppet Theatre in the community.
We are committed to a policy of diversity and encourage persons of any race, creed, colour, age, sex, religion or national origin to apply.