The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, has an opening for a Rentals Supervisor – Casual Part-time.
The Rentals Supervisor will provide logistical support to a wide variety of clients and functions that take place at the Citadel Theatre. These include: weddings, wedding photos, concerts, dance recitals, sponsor events, corporate host nights, opening night celebrations, media launches, luncheons, meetings and much, much more. Ours is a busy place and we need a well-organized person with meticulous attention to detail.
You’ll be responsible for assisting the team in staffing events as well as handling weekend inquiries regarding spaces available for events; booking and coordinating facilities, equipment, and staff support. You will meet with clients and provide proposals and pricing options, for rental events. You will also monitor the master calendar to ensure everything is imputed correctly. You will also be assigned special projects and oversee the instillation of processes in order to run the department more smoothly
- Must be available for flexible hours including evenings and weekends (7 hours on Saturday, other hours to vary)
- Detail oriented and good with numbers
- Customer service experience in problem solving, sales, and providing general information
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to forge relationships within all levels of an organization
- Highly organized with a keen ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly determine the best course of action
Please email your cover letter with availability (Applications without indicated availability will not be considered.) and resume by September 16 to:
Kim Stadelmann, Director of Sales and Guest Services: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.