Call for Submission: Theatre Junction Mentorship Program
Deadline: August 15, 2015
Every year, our award-winning High School Mentorship Program offers high school students the unique opportunity to learn experientially about contemporary performance practices, while developing mentoring relationships with theatre professionals.
This year, our program begins with an intensive 3-day performance workshop offered by Theatre Junction artists, Mark Lawes and Raphaele Thiriet, in collaboration with visiting multi-disciplinary artist and director Erin Brubacher, August 27-29.
Ten students will be selected at the end of the August workshop to be part of the 2015-16 mentorship student program. The 2015-16 mentorship student program gives the opportunity to all of the students selected to see all of the shows of Theatre Junction GRAND’s 2015-16 season for free, to learn about live performance with professional artists and be a part of a creation.
HOW TO JOIN OUR 2015.16 MENTORSHIP STUDENT PROGRAM?
To apply, just send an email to: [email protected]
Be sure to include the following information:
– Drama/Fine Arts teacher’s name
– Address (including postal code)
– Phone Number (home and/or cell)
– Portrait (picture of them)
– A motivation letter including why you are interested in the performing arts, your favourite quote, and why you would like to be part of the group of the 2014-15 Theatre Junction mentorship program.