Spend part of your summer working for one of the most dynamic Fringe Festivals in the world!
Join a fun and exciting not-for-profit organization and apply for a position with Fringe Theatre Adventures (FTA)! FTA is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and dependable individuals to work in the Box Office this summer as Box Office staff.
Successful candidates for this position will be individuals who are team players, comfortable learning new computer software systems, have some customer service experience and are looking for a fun and challenging opportunity to work for the largest Fringe Festival in North America.
DURATION: August 4 to 30, 2015
REPORTS TO: Box Office Manager & Assistant Box Office Manager
• Pre-Sales, Festival work, Festival Hold-Overs
• Sell festival tickets, passes and programs in person and over the phone
• Provide festival and show information to patrons
• Cash outs and reconciliation of daily shifts
• Assist with daily set-up and take down of all festival satellite box offices
• Assist with Artist Services as required
• Trouble shoot technical issues during the festival
• Provide information, support and assistance to volunteers and patrons as required
• Provide assistance and support to box office managers as required
• Ensure effective communication occurs between staff members, volunteers and other teams
• Box Office experience is an asset.
• An appreciation and passion for the Arts is an asset.
• Knowledge of a theatre environment, specifically the Fringe Festival is an asset.
• Must have experience with computers. Ticketing software experience is an asset.
• Cash management experience.
• Self-starter who is motivated and works well independently as well as with a team.
• Ability to adapt to unforeseen circumstances in a bustling festival environment.
• Possess excellent customer service, problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
• Working weekends and evenings will be required.
• Some physical work required.
Interested applicants may apply by sending a detailed resume to:
Box Office Manager, Fringe Theatre Adventures Society
No phone calls please.
CLOSING DATE: July 10, 2015
Fringe Theatre Adventures is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this posting, however, only applicants considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.