Thanks for your interest. This position has been filled.
Assistant Technical Director, Vertigo Theatre (Calgary, AB)
This is a permanent full time seasonal position responsible and has the following qualifications:
- Reporting to the Technical Director, the Assistant Technical Director
- Providing excellent technical assistance for productions produced and/or presented by Vertigo Theatre for its two series, Vertigo Mystery Theatre and Y Stage, as well as Venue Rentals.
- Excellent technical skills in all areas of production as well as superior inter-‐personal and time management skills
- Strong background in stage carpentry, rigging, and special effects.
- The individual shall possess a valid driver’s license and current first aid. Current PAL, Fall Arrest, and/or Canadian Pyrotechnic license would be considered an asset.
About Vertigo Theatre
Vertigo Theatre has entertained audiences for over 38 years with high quality programming, evolving into a truly unique organization. We program two series: The BD&P Mystery Theatre Series and the Y Stage Theatre Series (for young audiences). Vertigo Theatre is also home to a variety of arts organizations that rent our performance venues throughout the regular theatre season. www.vertigotheatre.com.
This is a permanent full time seasonal position with a preferred start date of August 10. Salary and benefits will be commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest and resume before June 24 to Scott Reid, Production & Facility Manager at [email protected]
Detailed position descriptions and more information on Vertigo Theatre and the position can be found on http://www.vertigotheatre.com/jobs-and-auditions/
No phone calls please; those chosen for interviews will be contacted directly