The Free Will Players Theatre Guild seeks a dynamic individual to join its team as Managing Director as the company enters its 28th year. The successful candidate will report directly to the Board of Directors and works closely year-round with the company’s Artistic Director.
Primary responsibilities include fundraising and fund development; human resources and staffing; finance and budgeting; marketing and audience development; and day-to-day operations.
The successful candidate will have the following experience:
- Sound leadership and management abilities,
- Excellent communication and time management skills,
- Ability to work independently, and to supervise and delegate to others,
- Strong background in financial management and budgeting,
- Experience in corporate and community fundraising, as well as grant preparation.
For full job description and details, please see the attached PDF or visit http://freewillshakespeare.com/jobs/