Do you think you have what it takes to sell Theatre BSMT? Are you an outgoing, passionate artist who would like to help take Theatre BSMT to the next level? We are looking for an individual who is as passionate as we are about helping emerging artists get connected with professionals. Payment is a small honorarium per show (3 shows a season). Duties include:
- Assisting the Artistic Director with all grant applications and final reporting
- Assisting the Artistic Director with budgeting for the season
- Assisting the Artistic Director with bookkeeping duties for the Society
- Assisting the Artistic Director in selecting the shows for the season
- Assisting the Artistic Director in casting and hiring for each production
- Assisting the Artistic Director with planning and executing any fundraising events
- Finding rehearsal and performance space for the productions
- Assisting the President of the Society in planning and executing all Board Meetings and ensuring the distribution and approval of minutes from those meetings
- Updating information on our website and social media pages
- Preparing MailChimp mail outs to our subscribers
- Organizing and executing all the photo shoots for the productions (photographer provided)
- Representing the society at social events such as Emerge with Theatre Alberta
- Any other administrative duties required to run the Society
Interested Applicants should email Amy Dettling – President, Theatre BSMT at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of their resume and a cover letter outlining why you think you would be a great asset to the team!
Application Deadline: June 1, 2015 at 4:30 p.m.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Theatre BSMT would like to thank you in advance for your interest.