Thanks for your interest – this job has been filled.
The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, has an opening for a temporary, full-time
Summer Programs Assistant
This is a 14 week, full-time position from May through August, 2015.
The Summer Programs Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Director of Education and Outreach and the Theatre School Manager with the coordination and implementation of theatre day camps for ages six to eighteen. We are particularly interested in individuals who are able to work as either a classroom teaching assistant or a stage manager during the five weeks of Summer Camps. The position also includes assisting in the Theatre School office and assisting with planning for the fall term.
- Post-secondary training in drama, arts and culture management, and/or education
- Experience in theatre and the arts
- Ability to teach theatre
- Stage management experience
- Experience with youth and teens in a recreational or arts education setting.
- Administrative experience
- have been registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year
- intend to return to school on a full-time basis in the fall
- be legally entitled to work (Foreign students are not eligible.)
Salary: $15/hr + 4% vacation pay
Please email a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.