Thanks for your interest – this job has been filled.
The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, has an opening for a full-time
The Rentals Coordinator will provide logistical support to a wide variety of clients and functions that take place at the Citadel Theatre. These include: weddings, wedding photos, concerts, dance recitals, sponsor events, corporate host nights, opening night celebrations, media launches, luncheons, meetings and much, much more. Ours is a busy place and we need a well-organized person with meticulous attention to detail.
You’ll be responsible for handling inquiries regarding spaces available for events; booking and coordinating facilities, equipment, and staff support. You will meet with clients and provide proposals and pricing options, contracts and invoicing for rental events. You will host and supervise receptions and provide Front of House supervision when requested. You will also provide similar support to a number of internal clients and their programs.
- Must be available for flexible hours including evenings and weekends
- Post-secondary education
- Detail oriented and good with numbers
- Customer service experience in problem solving, sales, and providing general information
- Intermediate level knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to forge relationships within all levels of an organization
- Highly organized with a keen ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads
- Ability to think on your feet and quickly determine the best course of action
Please email your resume to: Kim Stadelmann, Director of Sales and Guest Services: email@example.com
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.