Deadline extended until February 27th!
The 28th Annual Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts
Call for Submissions
Mayor Don Iveson and the Professional Arts Coalition of Edmonton (PACE) are pleased to announce the 28th Annual Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts on Monday, April 20, 2015 at Winspear Centre.
The Mayor’s Celebration of the Arts showcases Edmonton’s vibrant arts and culture industry by bringing together artists, the business community, media and arts appreciators to honour the valuable contributions Edmonton artists and arts champions make to our city. Proceeds from this event support PACE’s advocacy efforts on behalf of professional artists in Edmonton, and are shared with a local charitable organization with a focus on arts programming and education.
Award nominations are now being accepted online. The top six nominations will be considered in each of the following categories:
- Mayor’s Award for Innovative Support by a Business for the Arts
- Mayor’s Award for Sustained Support of the Arts
- John Poole Award for Promotion of the Arts
- ATB Financial Ambassador of the Arts Award
- ATCO Gas Award for Outstanding Lifetime Achievement
- Northlands Emerging Artist Award Award for Excellence in Artistic Direction
- Award for Excellence in Arts Management
- Courage to Innovate Award
- Youth Award
Nomination forms and application information can be found online at: mayorscelebration.com/nominate. Please note: nominations may only be filed online. Nomination deadline is
5pm on Monday, February 16, 2015. DEADLINE EXTENDED TO FEBRUARY 27!
A portion of the proceeds up to $20,0000 from this year’s event will be donated to an Edmonton-based charity. PACE is now seeking expressions of interest from Edmonton area charities to partner, promote and benefit from the 2015 event.