Highly motivated with exceptional management and organizational skills, coupled with at least 3-5 years experience in marketing in a leadership role, the Director of Marketing will take responsibility for the development and execution of Rosebud Centre of the Arts overall marketing efforts.
This position requires a proven results-oriented sales professional capable of developing and executing short and long-term marketing strategies and accompanying tactics focused on the following four key areas: Single Ticket Sales; Subscriptions; Audience Development and Expansion and Online Audience Engagement.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in arts marketing in a leadership role
- Demonstrated strong organizational and leadership skills
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment and juggle multiple projects
- Flexible work schedule, as occasional evening and weekend work will be required
Cover letter and resume to Mark Lewandowski at email@example.com by January 15, 2015.
More details at www.rosebudtheatre.com.