JOB POSTING: Sales & Box Office Associate – Theatre Calgary
Theatre Calgary’s Sales & Box Office Associate will be responsible for actively selling theatre tickets to New and Renewing Subscribers, as well as to Single Ticket Purchaser, and to provide the highest level of customer service while doing so. Responsibilities will be split between Administrative Offices and Theatre Box Office.
Reporting to the Director of Sales & Customer Service, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Actively engaging in selling Theatre Calgary Season Subscriptions and Single Tickets (by phone and/or in person) while adhering to the current Theatre Calgary marketing strategies and maintaining superb customer service levels
• Is (or quickly becomes) fluent on the Tessitura ticketing system in order to process and track purchases, ticket exchanges, ticket re-print, etc.
• Keeps accurate and legible records (accounting, communications, pending files, etc.)
• Handles customer relations and patron inquiries in person and over the telephone in a manner that is not only respectful, but which reflects the highest customer service standards.
• Becomes thoroughly familiar with all aspects of Theatre Calgary in order to provide patrons and potential customers with accurate information regarding the company, our productions, the theatre, polices and procedures, etc…These communications must be made with the primary goal of ensuring an ultimate customer experience.
• Actively participates in all incoming and outbound call campaigns as required.
• Actively participates in all facets of Sales campaigns as requested (selling, tracking, calling, printing, mailings, etc.)
• Performs other duties as required.
For a full job description, including submission information, please download the Employment posting.
Application deadline is 4:00 pm, Friday, November 7th, 2014.