Show dates and tech details:
- Tech rehearsal: April 6-9, 2015 (6pm-11pm)
- Show runs from April 10-19, 2015 for 7 performances.
- October 16 and 17, 7-10pm
- 7:30-8:30pm mandatory dance audition both nights – for all who are auditioning for roles other than Valentin, Molina and Molina’s mother.
- Saturday, October 25, 2-5pm
Location: 5951-103A Street (use 58 Ave for access, the studio is located between Calgary Trail and Gateway Boulverad, first bay in an orange roof industrial bay complex)
Director & Choreographer: Barbara Mah
Musical Director: Michael Clark
What to Bring:
2 contrasting Broadway song selections – 16 bars of music that best highlight your vocal range
Please bring a copy of your headshot and resume, even if you have emailed it to us.
We will accept either sheet music, voiceless tracks on mp3 or cd.
Please bring all your conflicts with you to the auditions. Casting will be made with those consideration. Additional absences may result in having to re-cast some roles.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org