Looking for the best part-time job in Calgary?
Theatre Calgary is one of Canada’s largest and most successful theatre companies with a mandate to create vital and insightful productions of plays from the Canadian and International repertoire. We are currently seeking PART-TIME BARTENDERS to join our team.
Theatre Calgary’s bartenders provide attentive and positive service to create exceptional guest experiences. Each bartender’s primary objective is to showcase Theatre Calgary as one of Canada’s foremost professional non-profit theatres, by exemplifying the highest level of customer service.
Reporting to Assistant Front of House Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Taking drink and snack orders from guests, present drink menus, make specific recommendations, and answer questions regarding beverages
• Preparing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with Theatre Calgary’s standard drink recipes and AGLC regulations.
• Accepting payment, processing debit and credit cards and making change
• Various other bar duties such as preparing garnish and stocking
• Must be 18 years of age
• Poses current ProServ certification, or be willing to obtain within 30 days
• Have a positive and optimistic attitude and work well in a team
• Work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Able to safely lift and carry up to 20 – 25 pounds
• Be able to work unsupervised
• Cash handling experience is an asset
Theatre Calgary offers great evening hours, flexible schedules, and incredible perks! We are committed to a fun work environment and promote a positive work-life balance. Wage is commensurate with experience + nightly tips.
If you would like to join our team please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Assistant Front of House Manager
c/o Theatre Calgary
220 – 9 Ave SE
Calgary, AB T2G5C4
Deadline: September 15, 2014.
Theatre Calgary thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.