Job Posting: Corporate Partnerships Coordinator
Our aim at Alberta Theatre Projects is to make life more beautiful by creating and producing great contemporary theatre from Canada and beyond. Our work is about what’s now, what’s new and what’s next. In the welcoming oval of the Martha Cohen Theatre, right here in Calgary, we stretch as deep as life, as wide as the world.
ATP is Calgary’s home for contemporary theatre and a national leader in play development. Now in our 41st year, ATP creates and produces great contemporary theatre from Canada and beyond, plays both recent and new that speak passionately, humorously, eloquently and inventively about the joys and contradictions of being alive right now.
Reporting directly to the Director of Development, the Corporate Partnerships Coordinator is responsible for:
• Coordination and execution of sponsor deliverables
• Planning and executing corporate stewardship events
• Assist with prospecting, cultivation and solicitation of corporate and foundation partnerships
• Develop and manage the in-kind sponsor, foundation and corporate donor portfolios
• Overall database management, records keeping, reporting and filing
• Assist with donor events when needed
• Some evening and weekend hours
• Other duties as required
• 1-2 years experience in client relations and/or sales
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and project management skills
• Strong initiative, self-starter, ability to work with little supervision
• Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
• Strategic, action orientated and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office, Wordfly, html, Adobe creative suite and Tessitura an asset
• Passion and knowledge of theatre and the arts an asset
• Related post-secondary degree, preferably in theatre and/or business
At Alberta Theatre Projects we are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, aboriginal people, and people with disability.
Please email your resume and cover letter by August 18, 2014 to Sybil Choles – [email protected] Thank you to all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.