CAT PRODUCTION/VOLUNTEER MANAGER
Central Alberta Theatre (CAT), an active, volunteer-based community theatre group requires an energetic, people-oriented and organized person to oversee productions and engage with our volunteers.
The successful candidate will have strong organizational, communication, computer and marketing skills, will be a good problem solver and leader, and will show fiscal aptitude.
• Produce CAT productions (5 shows plus a festival, annually)
• Liasse with Associate Producer and volunteers for each show
• Order scripts and secure royalties
• Prepare budgets accordingly
• Prepare and conduct marketing
• Manage volunteer database (MS Access)
• Organize new member orientation and volunteer recruitment
This is a contract position, approximately 15-20 hours per week, active from mid-August through to June 2015. Negotiation to extend contract will be considered.
Salary commensurate with experience and education.
DEADLINE for submission: August 30, 2014