Thanks for your interest – all roles/positions have been filled.
Fringe play, TOBIT, seeking
1: PROPS MANAGER Responsibilities include:
– locating and purchasing historically accurate hand props and set items
– transporting props to and from rehearsals
– working with cast and director to plan the movement of props between scenes
2: CHOREOGRAPHER Responsibilities include:
– choreographing short segment of folk dancing
3: GENERAL VOLUNTEER: Responsibilities include:
– assisting at rehearsals and at shows with movement of props and various other duties as needed. Your exact job title will be determined based on your interests/experience.
Rehearsals Thursday nights. Must be available Aug 9 + Aug 14-24
Come join our group – we’d love to have you!