The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, has an opening for a full-time
Rentals and Front of House Supervisor
This position has a dual focus including Rentals and Front of House.
As Rentals Supervisor you will provide logistical support to a wide variety of clients and functions that take place at the Citadel Theatre. These include: weddings, wedding photos, concerts, dance recitals, sponsor events, corporate host nights, opening night celebrations, media launches, luncheons, meetings and much, much more. Ours is a busy place and we need a well-organized person with meticulous attention to detail.
You’ll be responsible for handling inquiries regarding spaces available for events; booking and coordinating facilities, equipment, and staff support. You will meet with clients and provide proposals and pricing options, and contracts for events. You will host and supervise receptions and conduct evaluations of all aspects of our service. You will also provide similar support to a number of internal clients and their programs.
As one of the Citadel’s Front of House Supervisors you will provide leadership, ensuring the safety, and smooth and efficient seating and departure, of the public at performances and events.
• Must be available for flexible hours including weekdays, evenings and weekends
• Post-secondary education
• Detail oriented and good with numbers
• Customer service experience in problem solving, sales, and providing general information
• Intermediate level knowledge of Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Ability to forge relationships within all levels of an organization
• Highly organized with a keen ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads
• Ability to think on your feet and quickly determine the best course of action
• Leadership skills
Please email your resume to:
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.