Auditions for MacEwan University’s Theatre Arts Program will take place at the Centre for the Arts and Communications Campus, 10045 – 156 Street, Edmonton, on March 22 and May 24, 2014.
If you wish to audition, you must first submit an application to MacEwan University’s Theatre Arts program and have received your letter of acknowledgement from the Office of the Registrar. Once you have submitted your application to the Theatre Arts program, please contact Doreen Piehl to book your audition by e-mailing [email protected] using your MyMacEwan account.
The adjudicators are assessing your:
- skill level in singing, dancing, and acting
- understanding and communication of character
- pitch-making ability and vocal range
- ability to pick up a simple dance combination with a sense of rhythm, musicality, enthusiasm and presentation
- commitment to studying all three disciplines