Supervises the Conventional Department
– Prioritize orders based on due dates and times
– Informing Conventionals Department staff of upcoming orders
Fill Daily Orders
– Pulling orders from inventory
– Packing cable cases in a logical and organized manor to make deployment on job site efficient
– Ensuring that department staff follow all prep procedures
– Check equipment that does not pass prep standards into service
– Periodic inventory counts as required by Operations Manager
• This is a supervisory position where strong leadership skills are necessary to succeed and excel.
• Must be capable of regular heavy lifting (50-60 lbs).
• Able to maintain and prep all items in the conventionals department.
• Basic Computer skills – Excel and MS word
• Valid forklift operators certification as required by State or Province (employer will provide certification if not applicable)
Christie Lites Calgary
403-243-2688 ext. 1620