Supervises Cable Department
-Prioritizing orders based on due dates
-Informing Cable Department staff of upcoming orders
Fills Daily Orders
-Pulling orders from inventory
-Packing cable cases in a logical and organized manor to make deployment on job site efficient.
-Ensuring that department staff follow all prep procedures.
-Periodic inventory counts as required by Operations Manager.
-Perform minor repairs to Twistlock and Edison.
• This is a supervisory position where strong leadership skills are necessary to succeed and excel.
• Must be capable of regular heavy lifting(50-60)lbs.
• Able to maintain and prep all items in the cable department.
• Basic Computer skills – Excel and MS word
• Valid forklift operators certification as required by State or Province (Will be provided by employer if not applicable)
This is a list of the cable used at Christie Lites.
5-15 (Edison), L6-15, C-3 XLR3, 4, 5, C-5, SOCAPEX 12/14,
CAMLOCK, SOCAPEX 14/7, ETHERNET, SNAKES, L5-20, TAJIMI
Christie Lites Calgary
403-243-2688 ext 1620