Ticket Office Assistant (Part-Time) – Alberta Theatre Projects
Alberta Theatre Projects is a dynamic, innovative theatre company dedicated to the creation and production of contemporary theatre. With a storied history and a bright future, ATP is a leader locally, regionally and nationally.
ATP’s artistic vision is to make life more beautiful by creating and producing great contemporary theatre from Canada and beyond. Our work is about what’s now, what’s new, what’s next. In the welcoming oval of the Martha Cohen Theatre, right here in Calgary, we stretch as deep as life, as wide as the world.
Alberta Theatre Projects welcomes applications for the position of Ticket Office Assistant, an integral part of the Marketing and Communications Department. Reporting to the Ticket Office Manager, this position is responsible for:
• Assisting patrons in person and over the phone with ticketing requests of all types.
• Maintaining positive relations with the public through the delivery of exceptional customer service.
• Taking a leading role in outbound calling on our telemarketing subscription campaigns.
• Maintaining accurate information in our ticketing and database software, Tessitura.
• Providing support to the Ticket Office Manager with various organizational duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
He/She will demonstrate strong organizational skills necessary to prioritize and manage concurrent initiatives. They will have a strong attention to detail and a high degree of self-motivation. Previous experience in sales will be a strong asset for this role. Experience on Tessitura is an asset, but training will be provided. They will be able to work both independently and within a team.
Please ensure your letter of interest and résumé is received by Alberta Theatre Projects by email or mail no later than 5:00 PM, Monday, January 13th, 2013.
Alberta Theatre Projects
Attn: Matt Smith
Ticket Office Manager
220 9th Ave SE
Calgary AB T2G 5C4
While we thank all applicants in advance for their interest, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.