The Citadel Theatre, one of Canada’s largest and busiest professional, not-for-profit theatre companies and facilities, is looking for reliable, customer service oriented individuals to provide assistance to our patrons as
- ensure the smooth and efficient seating and departure of the public at performances and events
- provide a high level of customer service
- maintain order and ensure adherence to theatre and safety rules
- Frequent availability to work flexible hours on weekends and evenings (Some weekday availability would be an asset.)
- Customer service experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and think on your feet
This is a part-time paid position. Volunteer usher positions are also available. The number and length of shifts vary based upon our show and rental schedules and needs.
To apply please email your resume and availability by August 26 to:
Kim Stadelmann, Director of Guest Services firstname.lastname@example.org
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those persons chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.