The Marketing Administrator will work as part of the Marketing Team in achieving departmental Audience and Fund Development goals.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with our Playbill producers to create a Playbill for each production including gathering information, overseeing layout, liaising with feature writers, etc.
- Managing and implementing the Opening Night invitation list, Opening Night tickets, and Opening Night cards for the company
- Assisting with Sponsor stewardship, corporate events and other corporate relations activities
· Assisting with Donor stewardship and donor relations activities
- Managing various databases, ensuring currency and accuracy
- Tracking of media for each production and creation of a comprehensive promotional summary.
- Management of the Marketing Department budget
· Various administrative tasks as required by the team
- Strong written and verbal skills including interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiencies in Microsoft Office, content management systems, and database software
- University degree in related field is preferred, but not required
- This position is mainly weekdays but availability for occasional evening work is required
Please email your cover letter and resume to:
Marianne Bouthillier, Associate Executive Director:email@example.com
Job posting closes July 2, 2013.
The Citadel Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. Thank you for your application but only those chosen for interviews will be contacted. No telephone calls please.