This year’s Vitalize Conference offers numerous sessions of particular interest to Alberta’s nonprofit arts organizations. Check out just a few of the workshops you won’t want to miss!
· Marty Chan’s “The Importance of Arts in Alberta”
· Brent Barootes’s “Building Sponsorship Proposals that Sell”
· Stuart Ellis Myers’ “Using YouTube to Double Your Volunteer Resources and Anchor New Volunteers”
· Jennifer Buchanan’s “Use Music Intentionally to Curb Stress and Restore Health”
· Gair Maxwell’s “The Branding Highway – Getting More Mileage for your Dollar”
There’s also the Artisan Market on Thursday evening and a performance by Firefly Theatre and Le Fuzz at the Friday evening gala!
For more information and to register, visit www.vitalizeconference.ca. Advance registration ends June 5.
Celebrate 25 years of excellence at Vitalize 2013 from Thursday, June 13 to Saturday, June 15 at the Shaw Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta.
Join the conversation on Twitter – #Vitalize2013.